GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch People

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I have a Citizen...this one in particular is pretty rare and I love it. It picks up the time from the Atomic Clock, and auto-syncs itself at 2am every morning; it's pretty cool to watch the hands spin around by itself. The only way to adjust the time is by selecting the country. It's perfect for all occasions...work, bars, etc. And its lume is pretty sweet too in the dark. :)

No battery replacement needed. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. ~$500. I thought this watch was discontinued, but I actually saw it at a jewelry store last week.

hooligan74

Ready to race!
Omega Planet Ocean chronograph, Tissot Seastar 1000 and a 47mm "vintage" homage watch. Pics this weekend.

I love watches.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Nixon 5130 Gunmetal

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
Four automatics.

Two Tags...twin times
Baum Mercier
Corum bubble...privateer

Several quartz watches

Tags
Seikos

And digitals

And a gold 1958 Hamilton electric!

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I can't wait until smartwatches look good, feel good and are actually smart and customizable. Pebble is almost there.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
This is my "Work" daily. Little dressier without being too over the top; and it is pretty much maintenance free:

I got one of these a couple years ago (obscenely low price); tried to make it my daily.

Just couldn't do it for several reasons... It's huge (60mm), and it's crap... Thing broke in like 2 weeks. Sent it in for warranty repair; 6 months later I finally got it back and it broke again a few months after that... It just sits on a shelf now.

This was my previous daily:

Pre-Seiko buyout Pulsar Sport Chrono. It was a pretty decent watch almost 20 years ago when my wife bought it for me; still runs like a champ though, just needs a little reconditioning (the pic isn't mine).

I have a couple other cheap watches as well; but no other decent ones. Working on an Auto Diver soon, probably a Seiko or Orient.

McQueen77

Banned
The Bimmer forums have a watches sub forum. 100000's of threads about watches and which watch guys like to wear the most when driving their cars. Sers

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Been a watch nerd for quite a few years.

Current regular wears:

OMEGA Speedmaster Pro 3573
Damasko DA36
Seiko SBCM023
G-Shock GWM-5600

BTW I have a military green G-Shock G6900KG-3CR not wearing and can sell if anybody interested.