GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What a Weekend! (Meet&Greet::Cars&Coffee::Photoshoot) 56K Beware

Hope you guys Enjoy the pics! But first you get to see what i drive :) this is my car that I shot before the Meet & Greet after doing a 3 Day Detail on her, From a Full cleaning and waxing, Tire Rotation, Removal of Rust from Brakes and under the car and re-sprayed to help prevent more rust. (This takes time but it worth it in the long run). I also Helped out a couple of GOLFMK6 members with their cars, I helped Chinquite with his RNS-510 coding and other little VAG-Com tweaks, and i helped Blazn5 with a euro-switch install and coding. These members are extremely nice, gotta love the VW crowd :thumbsup:

Look who parked next to me :D

Well Here in the Washington D.C. area (Northern Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.) we got blessed with 79 degree weather all weekend! So what better time to go to some car meets!

First there was a local Meet & Greet on Friday night in Rockville Maryland where all types of cars are invited and is getting bigger and bigger by the week, where we have to find a new location to fit all the cars. Alot of STi's, cobras, there were M5's, alot of M3's and 335's, a whole variety of german/american/JDM. Would of taken more pics, but Sadly I forgot my 50mm Lens and all i had was my 100mm f/2 so it was hard shooting these cars in the tight spaces:

1)Thought this was from 2Fast2Furious....

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Then the next morning in Great Falls, Virginia, me and my friends attended Cars&Coffee (the more "Grown Up" meet), with this meet getting bigger and bigger as well with jaw dropping cars. This time I went prepared, brought my 24-70mm!

8) I must say this e90 m3 was very nice looking

9) These Tires were Huge, definitely drags it

10)Superleggera, sounded so nice!

11)

12)

13)BMW bike action

14)Nothing like a Ferrari

15) :barf:

16)CRAZY

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)Nothing like it

24)

25)He wins for more slammed

26)

27)

28)

29)SO CLEAN :happyanim:

30)

31)

32)

33)BC of its Legit Race History this car is worth 2 Million dollars, rebuilt and signed by shelby himself, the owner owns one of the biggest Car dealers around.

34)

35)

36)

37) ugly outside, nice engine though.

38)

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
yo justin, thanks for the tweaks bro, we better do another shoot, and that damn video for my exhaust haha!

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
Wow..that shot of the Cobra next to the Porsche is AWESOME! Well being a photog myself there all very good shots but I love the sun flare over one of the baddest sports cars ever!! IMO :)

yo justin, thanks for the tweaks bro, we better do another shoot, and that damn video for my exhaust haha!

When i get my new camera we will do a video, but for now im still drooling over your exhaust and stage 2 :thumbup:

Wow..that shot of the Cobra next to the Porsche is AWESOME! Well being a photog myself there all very good shots but I love the sun flare over one of the baddest sports cars ever!! IMO :)

Thanks man! it didnt come out as i wanted it to, but i had to do with what i had.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Great shots!! :w00t:

BMHo

Ready to race!
Beautiful.

fong249

theres a picture of me in there... haha! I saw your car there, very very clean. I opted to take our speedster there as opposed to my GTI that day, thats too bad.

Fleron2301

Go Kart Champion
Holy shit! I had no idea we had meets like that here. Amazing photos! I live like 10 minutes from the Rio. Wish I could have gone! When are the next ones?

Get ready for like 110 degrees. :evil:

Last edited: