GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Forever_Dub_Club

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great. Do you have any more pics of your car? I'm debating on doing the yellow lamin-x foglights and still debating on the darkness of the LED tail lights.

I think it looks great, I did mine about two weeks ago and love it!

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Looks great. Do you have any more pics of your car? I'm debating on doing the yellow lamin-x foglights and still debating on the darkness of the LED tail lights.

Looks sweet! I think once I get my tax return, I can splurge a little and get my new wheels.

Spent my return a little early this year

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
What dash cam u has?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Radar actually [emoji41] had to tuck it nice and high so it looks like a camera while driving through Virginia where they are illegal

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Radar actually [emoji41] had to tuck it nice and high so it looks like a camera while driving through Virginia where they are illegal
Naughty naughty. I understand it is more of a fix it ticket if you're caught right? Looks legit.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Naughty naughty. I understand it is more of a fix it ticket if you're caught right? Looks legit.

If I ever get caught I'll let you know. I like the clean centered look of it myself

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
If I ever get caught I'll let you know. I like the clean centered look of it myself
Just throw a Garmin sticker on it and say it's gps lol. I'm thinking about a mirror mount for mine because I want to put a dash cam in I just hope it doesn't look cluttered as shit. I hardlined it to the fuse box to clean it up.

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Had to go back to stock tune for inspection. Forgot how the car even felt without a tune. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
No idea how a hatch strut only about 3 years old is rusting and breaking apart...Guess I'll be ordering new ones soon.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Mine is usp too. Do you guys pretend you're doing a WWE elbow drop every time you close the hatch?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Mine is usp too. Do you guys pretend you're doing a WWE elbow drop every time you close the hatch?

rofl, nope

I know what you mean though...for a while that thing took a lot of effort to push down.