GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

mystikalous

Ready to race!
Installed my 034 motorsport billet aluminum dog mount insert [emoji106] like it a lot! Thanks Francis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olisjk

Passed Driver's Ed
finally got fenders rolled, was rubbing a little bit

IMG_3289 (1).JPG

ENGLND

Passed Driver's Ed
Do the dogs claw up the material on the doors? My girlfriend wants to bring her grandmothers puppies to the beach with us right now...

My pup is constantly jumping up to put his head out the window and it sounds like he's scraping the plastic door cards to death. Looked at them today and not a mark on them!

ENGLND

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got round to adding to a few cosmetics this afternoon to go along with the UK theme. Sticker courtesy of Kenny at Klii.

Autocorrected AF from my iPhone

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
P3 is showing my car vacuuming at around -15 -14 but car seems to be running normal. Could it just be a minor leak somewhere?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
P3 is showing my car vacuuming at around -15 -14 but car seems to be running normal. Could it just be a minor leak somewhere?

Is that with ac on? Should be about -20 with the ac off.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion

Yeah that's not normal. Have you tried recalibrating it or making sure there's nothing wrong with the boost hose?

However you will pull less vacuum on a cold start until the RPMs have settled down.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Yup. After my adjustable SuperPro front end links + Neuspeed front sway bar got installed, one of the endlinks was rubbing on my axle when the steering wheel was at full lock.

What kind of adjustments were made to rid you of the issue?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Yeah that's not normal. Have you tried recalibrating it or making sure there's nothing wrong with the boost hose?

However you will pull less vacuum on a cold start until the RPMs have settled down.

Should be around -20(+/-)