GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
How long did this take? How many of these 500ml yogurts did you have to consume? Did you consume them all by yourself? Where did you store these yogurt tops? How high were the stacks? Did you stack them? Did you keep them between book pages, or maybe an album? How many did you ruin/rip while washing them? Did you use any type of substance for the said washing? Or just water? Or maybe sometimes nothing? How did you dry them? Why did you do this? If you did this now, what did you do during COVID? Show us.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
How long did this take? How many of these 500ml yogurts did you have to consume? Did you consume them all by yourself? Where did you store these yogurt tops? How high were the stacks? Did you stack them? Did you keep them between book pages, or maybe an album? How many did you ruin/rip while washing them? Did you use any type of substance for the said washing? Or just water? Or maybe sometimes nothing? How did you dry them? Why did you do this? If you did this now, what did you do during COVID? Show us.
He’s got a lot of time on his hands so I can’t wait for the answers to all your questions.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
He’s got a lot of time on his hands so I can’t wait for the answers to all your questions.

Quite the opposite. All his time is being taken up eating yogurt...

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
My very first AliExpress order items have arrived. Some covers to "pretty up" the door hardware that no one but me will ever notice, velcro mesh netting to hold my waterless wax cleaner (never know when a bird is going to leave a deposit) and interior cleaner that I always have in the car, battery cover (going to paint this and the engine cover) and finally the rear windows louvers. Can't decide if I love them or hate them. However, there is a need I have to try these on the car for a bit. I can't explain why.

1000010102.jpg
1000010104.jpg
1000010105.jpg
1000010106.jpg

fatshawnsmom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 GTI DSG AutoBahn
My very first AliExpress order items have arrived. Some covers to "pretty up" the door hardware that no one but me will ever notice, velcro mesh netting to hold my waterless wax cleaner (never know when a bird is going to leave a deposit) and interior cleaner that I always have in the car, battery cover (going to paint this and the engine cover) and finally the rear windows louvers. Can't decide if I love them or hate them. However, there is a need I have to try these on the car for a bit. I can't explain why.

View attachment 301744View attachment 301745View attachment 301746View attachment 301747
Link to that velcro net? would be nice to not have my window cleaner and quick detailer rolling around the trunk.

ChristopherNeil

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
battery cover (going to paint this and the engine cover) and finally the rear windows louvers. Can't decide if I love them or hate them. However, there is a need I have to try these on the car for a bit. I can't explain why.

View attachment 301747
For my tastes, you're on the border of becoming a little too cosmetically accessorized. Hinge covers and net are GREAT. Louvers and painted covers, however, are giving "sponsored by Pep Boys."

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
For my tastes, you're on the border of becoming a little too cosmetically accessorized. Hinge covers and net are GREAT. Louvers and painted covers, however, are giving "sponsored by Pep Boys."
I agree with 1000% on the rear window louvers. However, if I decide they are a crime against humanity as I think they might be; just a little elbow grease and they are never to be seen again.

I will take the opposite side on the painted engine components. I am just doing some red paint to match my mudflaps, pinstripe etc. Seeing pops of color in my engine bay makes me smile when I lift the hood. Different strokes for different folks.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R

View attachment 301744View attachment 301745View attachment 301746View attachment 301747

Clean that dirty door jamb while you’re in there, would look better than those plastic covers.