GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what do you pay for insurance

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
$86/month.

22 years old.

No record.

$50 collision/$0 Comprehensive Deducible.

State Farm.

McSwine

Ready to race!
$275 every 6 months...53 and a clean driving record. :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I hate these threads.... different locations, driving records, ages, carriers, discounts applied, etc., etc., etc...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Why did you click on it, scroll down and take the time to comment then?

to hopefully deter them from continuing on this forum, or any car forum for that matter. It's like asking what a 3BR 2BA house is worth - all over the country, you could get a range between $50k-$750K.... thus, its kinda pointless.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
$62 a month for full coverage with USAA in DC. I'm 29 with only a few old tickets in my lead foot college days.

When you're old like me it gets cheaper.

CWKitten

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine is $433 for 6 months for full coverage 100/250 deductibles. But I also get discounts for house isurance, multi car, accident free, and driving under 7500 miles a year.

McQueen77

Banned
$62 a month for full coverage with USAA in DC. I'm 29 with only a few old tickets in my lead foot college days.

When you're old like me it gets cheaper.

Wow, thats insanely low. I pay around $100, wife and I are on same policy, State Farm, full coverage w/$250 deductible. No points on my record, 34, old as dirt.

Nothins cheap when you live in LA County

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My 11 year old Mustang GT was $85 a month. When I called my insurance company before leaving the lot with my GTI I thought the guy was making a mistake.

"Wait a second, this is a new car. You realize this is a new car right?"
"Yesssss..."
"And it's less than my used car?"
"Yesssss..."
"You're serious? Like I want to make sure this is all correct and I'm fully insured here. This is a new car."
[not making this up] "You know, I'm used to people arguing with me when their insurance premium has gone up, this is new for me."

JewFro

Ready to race!
It is almost impossible to make accurate comparisons in this thread but... here it goes

24, several speeding tickets, and $558 every 6 months with Geico driving 25k a year. Full coverage, $200/500 deductibles.

One thing I miss about driving old cars is the insurance was insanely cheap. My 95 M3 was $300 every 6 months with collision and my 95 Integra winter beater was under $200 every 6 months w/o collision.