GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What the heck is this?

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
GEEZE man. I just bought a house 3 bedroom 1 bath, about 1100 square feet. a detached garage (roughly 700 square feet). It is a fixer upper but my mortgage with Tax and insurance is around $380 a month.

Gonna be putting about 20k of work into it though. All new electrical, plumbing, Ac, Bathroom, Cabinets and flooring.

Purchase price was $47,500. Put 25% percent down($11,875) So financing $35,625. The actual mortgage itself is like $135 or something but all them other fees make it almost $400.

Granted your house is prolly nicer but whatever.

BTW im 23.

Good for you dude! Well done.

Fuck that dude it's a show for a reason half of that shit is for tv only. Wouldn't doubt it's scripted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, a lot of those shows are definitely scripted. In fact, it was revealed a year or so ago that House Hunters was so scripted that the homes were almost always bought before the episode was even filmed. So when you see folks going through houses and trying to make a decision, they've already made the damn purchase!

Any thread where ball gag is involved is like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.....fukking twilight zone .....

QFT.

bdegen94

Ready to race!
Any thread where ball gag is involved is like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.....fukking twilight zone .....