GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

Finkikus

Ready to race!
first car was a 2000 ford taurus, no pics of that or any thought of ever missing it.

Bought a 2001 B5.5 Passat which I miss, just a fun car. A lot of cash for maintenance, mods, time, and memories with that car. Was a cool car because it never really attracted a lot of attention, but when people took the time to check it out they were often surprised. That car definitely influenced me to stay with VW.

Woke up one day, drove to a dealership with my GF, and now i have my GTI. Love everything about it, and every drive I take.

kliimotorwerkes

kliimotorwerkes.com
B6 A4 3.0 Sport Package. The GTI would smoke it, though I do miss some of the nice luxury touches and AWD. Quirky electronics (surprise!), but I do miss the Audi...

mk6-k

Ready to race!
2006 JCW Mini Cooper, 66 Mustang GT 289 HiPo, 39 cars before them.

Attachments

• DSC00250A (3) (Large).jpg
    DSC00250A (3) (Large).jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00219.JPG
    DSC00219.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

racer01

Last car was a 2011 M3 competition package. Got the GTI and a BMW S1000RR bike to have speed and practicality :)

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
2006 VW Passat 3.6 VR6, Stage I Tune... what a rocket... what a lemon

pressure drop

Ready to race!
It seems most people moved to the GTI from 3series BMW's, Honda Civics, and Audi 4's.

I came from a 3series as well, and this is my first VW and I will probably stay with them for my next car too - unless Subaru's big plans for the next STI live up to the hype.

JewFro

Ready to race!
It seems most people moved to the GTI from 3series BMW's, Honda Civics, and Audi 4's.

I came from a 3series as well, and this is my first VW and I will probably stay with them for my next car too - unless Subaru's big plans for the next STI live up to the hype.

Make that another former BMW owner... came from a 95' M3 but that was a project. My last daily was an 04.5 PG GLI

Billangz

Ready to race!
My last car was a 2003 MKIV GTI VR6, APR tuned, ECS CAI, and a NEUSPEED racing Catback. It was a sweet car. I went on a 6 month deployment and when I got back I traded it in for a 2012 SW GTI.

mmmpat

Passed Driver's Ed
My last car was a mitsubishi fto, loved that car but it had too many problems after problems so in the end sold it. But now im loving my gti.