VOTE which is more liked

• link 1

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • link 2

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
Link one for me, though the center bore is wrong for the GTI on both wheels. Ours is 57.1, also take into consideration the off set which is not listed.

JP

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
neither. that doesn't seem like a reputable source for wheels at all. they're definitely some kind of crappy chinese reps that will probably shatter like glass after you hit the first pothole.

i would just go on vortex and find a nice used set if you're on a budget.

Aigoo

Ready to race!
http://www.mirowheels.com/279.html to counter the first link.. they also come in black.

to counter your link:
http://www.raderwerks.com/product/mo-2-mb

same wheel manufacturer (ithinks) but way nicer centercap haha.

to OP: if you were going with first link then i'd go with miro or raderwerks. For rep's people seem to have little issue. Raderwerks has nicer centercaps, but miro/vmr is sold by some vendors here on the forums so that's nice to support as well!

Orrrr look for some nice used wheels! and get back to us about the depo tails :p

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
neither. that doesn't seem like a reputable source for wheels at all. they're definitely some kind of crappy chinese reps that will probably shatter like glass after you hit the first pothole.

i would just go on vortex and find a nice used set if you're on a budget.

+1

to counter your link:
http://www.raderwerks.com/product/mo-2-mb

same wheel manufacturer (ithinks) but way nicer centercap haha.

to OP: if you were going with first link then i'd go with miro or raderwerks. For rep's people seem to have little issue. Raderwerks has nicer centercaps, but miro/vmr is sold by some vendors here on the forums so that's nice to support as well!

Orrrr look for some nice used wheels! and get back to us about the depo tails :p

I gotta disagree man, I'm not crazy about the raderwerks logo at all. I'm not sure why people hate on the Miro center caps, I think they look pretty cool.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
The first ones look like LM reps. Honestly, just stick it out to the Alphards. I first wanted them but couldn't get a good price. Theres a bunch of them floating around right now so you could get a good deal.

whalesalad

Ready to race!
LOL VMR are also reps, many people forget that.

Miro, avant garde, etc... it's all replica made in china noise.

McQueen77

Banned
i preferred the Audi wheels as they aren't as busy as the Benz but I'm waay into the Detroits and think they look far better than either of the ones you gave links to, especially when their spinning at low speeds. So what do I know?

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
it's funny, i think the detroits look awesome and all... but since they're the stock wheels, they HAVE to be replaced for me.

like, if we got some regular average wheels on the GTI, i'd probably go out of my way to buy the detroits. but since they come stock, it's just another stock wheel to me.

i don't know why. thats the first thing i do whenever i get a new car is change the wheels.