GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would you do?

citrin1893

Ready to race!
Ok I know these two are completely different but price-wise they're very similar. I've had my car long enough now, I think it's time for a pricier mod.

So it's between the Golf-R LED tailights or the APR ECU flash stage 1

I'm also open to any other ideas

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
I'm going with suspension first. Out of the two you mentioned, I would think the flash would provide more enjoyment for the money. Don't forget to factor in labor costs for the flash though.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
i'm waiting til either a holiday sale or waterfest next spring to get my car reflashed.

suspension is a good idea too. you're talking about appearance over performance. do you wan't to smoke cars on a track/in the street (i don't condone street racing ;)) or do you want to look fresh and win trophies+money at car shows!

as with my last car, i'm going for both. but seeing as how it's about to be winter here in NJ i think i might get all my cosmetic stuff out of the way and focus on some power in the spring. no point in having 300hp to the wheel when you can't grip the snowy roads. then again, winter damage to all my nice new bells and whistles. ahh theres no winning.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
as with my last car, i'm going for both. but seeing as how it's about to be winter here in NJ i think i might get all my cosmetic stuff out of the way and focus on some power in the spring. no point in having 300hp to the wheel when you can't grip the snowy roads. then again, winter damage to all my nice new bells and whistles. ahh theres no winning.
Yeah I'm aiming for a healthy balance between form and function too.

OP it really comes down to your perception of your car. If you're still content with the stock power, maybe you should enjoy it for a bit longer and get the lights since they're pretty much unquestionably nicer. Really all up to you. Plus if you're worried about an intake messing with your dealership experience maybe the flash should wait lol.

vwauug

Ready to race!
Ok I know these two are completely different but price-wise they're very similar. I've had my car long enough now, I think it's time for a pricier mod.

So it's between the Golf-R LED tailights or the APR ECU flash stage 1

I'm also open to any other ideas

APR Flash!

I was in the same boat - the flash is worth every penny. I'm saving for the tails now.

citrin1893

Ready to race!
i cleared things with arin and he said the flash would be virtually invisible if i were to switch to stock mode before a servicing but yes this is quite the dilemna, and by the way im not quite worried about the snowy streets in south florida, just putting that out there haha

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Do it all! :)

I did all my mods within the 1st 3 months of ownership. Now I have the car exactly the way I want it so I can relax and enjoy.

cmlteg

Passed Driver's Ed
go for the flash man, Im waiting for an Apr sale too, hope we get one soon

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Tail lights, drive the car stock for awhile longer, then if you still want the flash you will recognize and better appreciate the difference. :)

P

plac

Do it all! :)

I did all my mods within the 1st 3 months of ownership. Now I have the car exactly the way I want it so I can relax and enjoy.

the most fun part of modding is planning and waiting for your next part. doesnt sound like much fun doing everything at once and then having nothing to do. planning your mods is even more fun than having them.

mmm def

Ready to race!
Do the flash! You will be able to tell you have that.

The tails, only other people will see them..who cares!! (do those later they are hot)

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
APR!!! No question.