GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's on your license plate?

Jimmer1

Ready to race!
Vanity plates are very affordable here in the US. In the UK it's complicated; and whilst you can choose the digits, they have to be in a certain order. Without sending you all to sleep, cars registered up to the year 2000 had to have a letter, followed by one to three single digit numerals, followed by three letters. I read somewhere that K1NGS went for a cool $350K+. Later registrations called for two letters, two numerals, and three further letters. Britain's multicultural society ensured that MR51NGH (Mr. Singh) went for over half a million. Based on that, $30 in SC seems bonkers.

AllBlackGolf

Passed Driver's Ed
Vanity plates are very affordable here in the US. In the UK it's complicated; and whilst you can choose the digits, they have to be in a certain order. Without sending you all to sleep, cars registered up to the year 2000 had to have a letter, followed by one to three single digit numerals, followed by three letters. I read somewhere that K1NGS went for a cool $350K+. Later registrations called for two letters, two numerals, and three further letters. Britain's multicultural society ensured that MR51NGH (Mr. Singh) went for over half a million. Based on that, $30 in SC seems bonkers.

wow bro.that sucks,I have my nickname Here in Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x_paradoxal_x

Ready to race!
I know in the UK the personalised reg plates can go for thousands of pounds. You don't get to just make one and pay a fee, you have to have one that the DVLA auctions or whatever. Some have gone for millions of pounds. Ridiculous Veyron drivers.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
VSCTOMY