GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

white vs black MkVI GTI

Blaze182

Ready to race!
Just tallying up the votes there, the scores are 9:4, White:black.

Hye warrior, looks like white is common now =P

Haha, but out of all the colours, I wouldnt take either =P haha. I'd go with something different, midnight-like blue or something.

Ozram

Passed Driver's Ed
Ditto. Black for me.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
i have a black rabbit now....and its a pain in the butt. i love it clean, but i get stressed out by making sure theres no knicks in the paint, swirl marks, making sure i wipe off sprinkler marks asap. i love the car, but can not wait for my white TDI

Mick431

Ready to race!
i have a black rabbit now....and its a pain in the butt. i love it clean, but i get stressed out by making sure theres no knicks in the paint, swirl marks, making sure i wipe off sprinkler marks asap. i love the car, but can not wait for my white TDI

I got my white one and its an absolute nightmare to keep clean, as with you i love it when its clean but with white every little mark is so obvious!

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
I have a black MK5 Golf now and love it but as others have said it is a pain to keep clean but looks sooooo good when clean. At this point I think that my MK6 will be reflex silver.

Lemon

Ready to race!
Personally I like White, but my wife wanted Silver since it always "looks" clean...haha
btw, I thought both White and Black are hard to keep it clean, right ?