GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who Else is in denver with GTI's And R's Let me see some pics!

anticon

Ready to race!
That's got to be cleaner than any mk6 I've seen out here. We have a decent vw scene. Very few mk6s, especially enthusiast-owned.
Well when you get here, welcome. Just tell all your friends back home how much this place sucks! Kidding, but the population explosion is getting ridiculous.
What area will you be moving to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbruh

Passed Driver's Ed
Denver is a great city. I don't know about the scene here maybe because I'm old and the roads are dominated by subarus. You will have to prepare yourself for winter. The roads suck balls and I recommend snow tire setup for sure especially if it's your dd. last winter I blew 2 snow tires on potholes. It's the only state I've lived in where I get the tire replacement warranty. Your tune might respond a bit different due to altitude. Oh and you will be just in time to watch the population put all their hopes and dreams on a football team that teases greatness but always shits the bed.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
That's got to be cleaner than any mk6 I've seen out here. We have a decent vw scene. Very few mk6s, especially enthusiast-owned.
Well when you get here, welcome. Just tell all your friends back home how much this place sucks! Kidding, but the population explosion is getting ridiculous.
What area will you be moving to?

Thanks dude, I intend to keep it that way too. I guess that's gonna mean getting a garage and keeping it parked over winter. I'm looking for places now, hoping to find something close to work around the Capitol Hill area. I'm stoked there's other VW guys out there though, I found a cars & coffee on vortex out in Lafayette that I'm planning on checking out once I get settled too

Denver is a great city. I don't know about the scene here maybe because I'm old and the roads are dominated by subarus. You will have to prepare yourself for winter. The roads suck balls and I recommend snow tire setup for sure especially if it's your dd. last winter I blew 2 snow tires on potholes. It's the only state I've lived in where I get the tire replacement warranty. Your tune might respond a bit different due to altitude. Oh and you will be just in time to watch the population put all their hopes and dreams on a football team that teases greatness but always shits the bed.

Yeah I've been wondering about my tune and the possibility of having access to 93 octane..? I'm currently stage 1 but was planning on stage 2 soon and K04 in the near future. I'm not looking forward to those driving conditions at all, that sounds so gnarly. My plan is to take public transit as much as possible and then eventually pick up a beater.

I keep hearing about the population boom too. Sorry to be part of the problem lol. My dad's been a hardcore Broncos fan my entire life so naturally I've always supported opposing teams. So no complaints there. Denver seems pretty chill though, I'm excited for the move

anticon

Ready to race!
93 is very rare around here. There are a few spots you can get 100 at if you're feeling spendy.

anticon

Ready to race!
^Congrats!

JLaw1443

Passed Driver's Ed
New GTI Owner

Just got into a VW after being a Jeep girl for so many years. Live down south, but work downtown Denver.

When I picked it up a week and a half ago:

And this weekend when I cleaned her up a bit.

And this morning getting to work:

Glad to be in a VW finally.

jackhossross

Ready to race!
Just got into a VW after being a Jeep girl for so many years. Live down south, but work downtown Denver.

When I picked it up a week and a half ago:

And this weekend when I cleaned her up a bit.

And this morning getting to work:

Glad to be in a VW finally.

Alright!! congrats on the GTI!

Folks in the Denver area should think about coming up to the Boulder Cars and Coffee - it's a good low key event.

JLaw1443

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright!! congrats on the GTI!

Folks in the Denver area should think about coming up to the Boulder Cars and Coffee - it's a good low key event.

Thanks! :thumbup:

When is it in Boulder?