GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has the highest milage mk6?

411big

Ready to race!
I have almost 180k on my 13 gti. lets see someone top that! Who holds the crown for the most miles??

:icon_secta::icon_secta:

alpha3

Go Kart Champion
WOW.......impressive. How does it run? Many problems or not? Tuned?

My '14 has 90k but that's half of what you've got... !!

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Sittin at 128k and I just installed a K04 1k ago. Bought the car at 54k and tuned APR Stage 1 from 66k to K04 install.

Had some of the usual issues early on and they were covered under extended warranty: stuck fuel injector, leaking water pump, intake manifold replacement due to failed flaps. Paid the extra 2hrs labor to have them do a carbon cleaning during intake manifold replacement.

Replaced the timing chains/tensioners/guides as preventative maintenance at 106k.

The car has been very reliable and never left me stranded. There have been quirks due to daily driving a car that's much different than stock but I'm on top of maintenance and take care of the car. I expect it to last past 200k.

pamatt

Passed Driver's Ed
262,000 miles. Still running strong! 2012

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
262,000 miles. Still running strong! 2012

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party0038:
:icon_secta:

I'd say this is pretty good.. you drive East to West coast a lot? lol

I only have 169K miles on my Canadian Dubber

Last edited:

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
264,000 here. Bought it new. Shocked someone is up there with me.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I think the important thing to note for anyone high miles is mods and what major things have been replaced at which mileage.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I think the important thing to note for anyone high miles is mods and what major things have been replaced at which mileage.

I agree. If the engine has been rebuilt twice and has had 4 water pumps in 200k miles then it kinda changes things. Also if it was Stage 2 for most of its life I would expect things to wear out faster.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
At 122k Ive done timing chain and tensioner, ABS module/pump, rear main seal, upper timing cover, multiple PCVs, waterpump, map sensor, all new shocks plus other stuff as preventative...motor mounts, flywheel, reg maintenance etc. Thank god I did it all DIY as I would have spent way more than the car is worth in just a couple years.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

atikovi

Ready to race!
Well, I guess there will always be that one guy in the crowd. You post a question asking who has the highest mileage, and inevitably somebody replies about their low mileage car.:iono: