GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why do people put aftermarket wheels on?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
not to mention how quickly he hit the ground running around here. the day he made his acct he started making an ass of himself.

aregister

Ready to race!
YESSSSS everything that dude said was soooooo annoying. He reminds me of the annoying prepubescent kids screaming into the mic on xbox live

Wait.

ball gag is gone?
but i just lurked his FB.

I don't want to, but at the same time, curiosity fails me.

Edit: It all makes sense now.

Haha...I was right. He has BITCH HANDS.

Lol this is why I love this forum. You guys are hilarious. [emoji13] That guy loved his S2000 troll.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
His obsession with a S2000 was pretty much an addiction. Just about every one of his posts was about that particular car. I know some folks have a strong liking for a certain make/model but that's ridiculous. Besides his selfies, I'm willing to bet he has hundreds of pictures of S2000's on his phone. LOL

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Dude flew by me this morning in an S2K, it was loud and fast. Can my stock GTI beat an S2k :iono:

It sounded like he had a lot of VTEC and he wasn't running out anytime soon. Do I have enough turbro?

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Dude flew by me this morning in an S2K, it was loud and fast. Can my stock GTI beat an S2k :iono:

It sounded like he had a lot of VTEC and he wasn't running out anytime soon. Do I have enough turbro?

Depends on your wheels and the size of your hands.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Depends on your wheels and the size of your hands.

I can barely hold a Whopper from BK. I would have tried to race him I guess, but I was too busy taking a selfie.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
you know...for all the b*tches he's supposedly pulling in, I'm suprised I didn't see more pictures of girls on his FB. I mean, how many selfies can one take? He's worse than a teenage girl.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Did you guys see the one where he had braces?