GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wide Body

JenkumLover

I would like a wide body kit for the GTI, I have seen a mark vi race car. I would like something similar, does anyone have more info on the car I am talking about?

Last edited:

JenkumLover

This is the one, I want this exact body, who knows how to get one of these?

Blythyvxr

This is the one, I want this exact body, who knows how to get one of these?

good luck. That's a whole new body-side panel, front wings, front bumper, rear bumper, hood and probably tailgate.

Oh and you'll need new axles to increase the track by about a foot or more.

I doubt there's a single panel on that car that comes from the standard.

El TexMex

Ready to race!
If you're a track racer then yes (maybe), but for a daily driver it's a little much, plus aesthetically I don't find it all that pleasing, in fact it's quite ugly. All those canards, side vents & massive fin are a turn off if you ask me.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
This guy is obviously a troll , his username suggests he likes to get high huffing human feces and urine fumes. (and I hope that is a joke), yet he intends to build an AWD V8 custom widebody race car that is street legal, and would probably cost upwards of 100K?

El TexMex

Ready to race!
his username suggests he likes to get high huffing human feces and urine fumes. (and I hope that is a joke)
You know I was gonna say something about that in my previous post but held back, but only because he spells it "Jenkum" instead of "Jenkem" so I wasn't too sure if it pertained to something else.
The best part of waking up, is Jenkem in your cup