GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Woke up to car sitting on blocks... bye bye BBS CO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Damn man, I'm really sorry to hear about this. I hope all goes well with your claim and you catch whoever is responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steemax

Go Kart Champion
if I were president, shit like this would be punishable by DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, where I'm from they cut off the limb you used to commit the crime with.... so in this case you'd lose both your hands.

I think that's a bit more enjoyable :cool:

TakmaN

Ready to race!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
that......is some bullshit right there. Karma will get them.

Sorry to hear about it. Guess you have some neighbours that sleep real sound too. Dang.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
that's unfortunate. Just recently, there's an area called Woodbridge (we call Hoodridge), because it's basically a ghetto area. Shootings etc. There was news few days ago, there are some cars parked in metro parking lot, so they can head DC for work. Wheels are stolen from 5 cars, including a new Mustang GT, couple 2012ish Accords, etc. I wonder if thieves know those black lug nut cover things on VW's or have idea to access it.

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
That totally sucks! If I were you I would go ask your neighbors, and see if any of them have cameras in front of their house.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Man people these days. I hope you find them. I always think I'm bagged that it will prevent people from stealing my wheels but anything is possible.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
someone obviously had an eye on them, knowing when and where your car is parked

corman1313

Ready to race!
Sorry hear man, I know how you feel. I've had my whole car stolen too and that shit sucks. Locks are a must, I spent a nice little chunk on some good locks and I feel good about them. I really don't see how you would get any tool on a good lock to try and get good grip on it. I got locks by Mcgard, check them out.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
i check craigslist on a daily bases..ill keep you posted if i find anything.

sorry man :/

Status
Not open for further replies.