GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB-2010 GTI Window Sticker 4 door

ncelk

OK, I know this sounds stupid, but if you have to ask you would not understand:lol:

I am looking for an original window sticker for a 2010 GTI. The closer to my configuration, the better, but I will certainly settle for one as close as I can get. The original owner chucked the one for my car, I am looking to get one as close as possible and am willing to pay a reasonable amount to someone willing to part with theirs.

Ideally, it will be for a 4 door 6 speed, Brilliant black GTI with the following options:

Xenons

Sunroof

18 inch wheels

If not, I will settle for as close as I can get if someone will be willing to sell me theirs. Hit me up with what you have and what you want for it.

Strange I know, but I know someone out there can help.

Thanks all!

micah360

Ready to race!
hmmm... I think I might still have mine somwhere... maybe. Let me look.

It would be for a black 4 door, 6 speed, sunroof, 18"s, dynaudio. But no Xenons.

I was planning on keeping it, but...

ncelk

It would be for a black 4 door, 6 speed, sunroof, 18"s, dynaudio. But no Xenons.

Awfully close, interested...............

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Go to the dealership where it was originally purchased, they should be able to print another one out for you. :w00t:

micah360

Ready to race!

It's not ay my office... it must be in my garage somewhere. I will look when I get home this evening.

ncelk

Go to the dealership where it was originally purchased, they should be able to print another one out for you. :w00t:

Went that route, they cannot do this unfortunately.

I know Mazda can reprint one for the Miata with no problem, but apparently not VW.

ncelk

Friday bump!!!

I know someone out there has one that is close that they want to part with...........