GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 5K0 805 903B (Valance Spoiler Front)

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Wrecked mine up from some debris on the highways.

Looks like so:

Wasn't too keen on paying 300 bucks for this from VW.

Don't mind if it's scuffed. As long as all the tabs are intact and is in one piece.

Just to clarify, I need the "9" piece as per below:

Last edited:

RABBIT FUR

Ready to race!
Is this the factory lip on our NA cars? If so I have one I can sell ya.

nik

Go Kart Champion
Check standard auto wreckers at the edge of scab and Pickering. Their website had a few GTI's a while ago. I can't remember where they were damaged though.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Check standard auto wreckers at the edge of scab and Pickering. Their website had a few GTI's a while ago. I can't remember where they were damaged though.

Oh shoot! I forgot to check those. Hopefully none of those GTIs had front damage that rippped off the bumper.

Thanks for the advice!

... Although there is a GTI that parks near my parking spot at work, think I can take his?

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
$300 for a piece of plastic that probably costs $4 to make. Almost as bad as the LED tails lol

nik

Go Kart Champion
Oh shoot! I forgot to check those. Hopefully none of those GTIs had front damage that rippped off the bumper.

Thanks for the advice!

... Although there is a GTI that parks near my parking spot at work, think I can take his?

I'll take the front bumper and right passenger door if it's CSG. Lol.

Meegis

Ready to race!
Give me a call Mike. I can give you a contact who may have something. I can also grab it for you if available, as its down the street from my office.