GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: CW front bumper

El_Paisa_MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Guys I'm looking for a CW front bumper with honey comb VW grille + with or without fogs.
pics would be appreciated if you have them...
TY

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

poodey

Ready to race!
I have a cw front bumper from a 2011. Took delivery and the lot attendant decided that the license plate had to be installed even after I told the salesman that I didn't want it installed because I had a license plate mount that utilizes the front tow hook. Well the 30 seconds it took for the lot attendant to screw the license plate to the front bumper, cost that same dealership 2 trips to a body shop to "fill in" the holes. As if that makes up for putting 2 holes into a brand new bumper. So after 2 tries I explained that there is still very small remnants of the 2 holes, so they finally gave in and ordered a new bumper and paid to have it installed. The "old" bumper has been sitting up in my attic ever since, I have been saving it just in case I came home too late or left for work too early and inevitably scrape a curb stop, but after 2 years- not yet (knock on wood). Not sure what it's worth, or what shipping would be from Milwaukee. But if your interested, shoot me an offer. I will take some pictures next time I at home while the sun is up (dang you winter, and your short days).

NickMk61

Ready to race!
I have a new 35th edition waiting to be painted, so once that's installed I wont need the one I'm using right now.

Its a bit scuffed up at the bottom from steep drive ways and has 5 license plate holes, but the emblem notch has been shaved and is ready to go badge-less..
I also have another badge-less grill if you wanna buy that too :p

oh and I'm also in the Houston area. If you want them let me know how much you're willing to pay.

NickMk61

Ready to race!
Pics pics pics...

here ya go.. most recent one

you dont need the lower honeycomb grill, fogs, or U-shape valence right..? just the bumper cover and upper honeycomb grill?

Attachments

• Bumper.jpg
    Bumper.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited: