GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
It's chemical guys black light sealant and collinite 845 on top of that.

Very nice, I use menzerna power lock then collinite 845 on top.

pdan

Ready to race!
Installed an RAI Motorsport o2 spacer with the middle jet that I bought when I ordered my downpipe in prep for the CEL code that was gonna pop up. Made it probably 90 miles or so before it initially showed up. Sure enough, for cat efficiency. Cleared the code, now just to hope it doesn’t pop back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahard48

Ready to race!
Installed an RAI Motorsport o2 spacer with the middle jet that I bought when I ordered my downpipe in prep for the CEL code that was gonna pop up. Made it probably 90 miles or so before it initially showed up. Sure enough, for cat efficiency. Cleared the code, now just to hope it doesn’t pop back up.

I have this spacer as well waiting to be put in during warmer months. However I have an additional spacer for the middle O2 sensor as Ive read 2 spacers usually help.

pdan

Ready to race!
I have this spacer as well waiting to be put in during warmer months. However I have an additional spacer for the middle O2 sensor as Ive read 2 spacers usually help.

I’ve heard that as well, but from what I’ve read some people said it’s worked with one some say they just went ahead and put two in. I’ll see if it comes back, I’m CBFA. I just wasn’t sure if spacing the middle one would screw with anything, I know the last sensor is just for efficiency.

ahard48

Ready to race!
I’ve heard that as well, but from what I’ve read some people said it’s worked with one some say they just went ahead and put two in. I’ll see if it comes back, I’m CBFA. I just wasn’t sure if spacing the middle one would screw with anything, I know the last sensor is just for efficiency.

Yea i'll be right there with you come spring when the endless combinations begin trying to hide that CEL for inspection.

gdub09

Ready to race!
I bought whatever the cheapest space was on UroTuning. It was a double and I never had an issue.

DELETE

Autocross Champion

Go spacer after cat.