GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone that appreciated the unicorn vomiting a rainbow might appreciate this:

What about Vader?

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Why not just simply use the one Grambles has as his avatar...in all honesty, that's the one that started all of this (although some of you probably never saw that thread).

thats actually a really good idea...

Or even better, NPH!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Why not just simply use the one Grambles has as his avatar...in all honesty, that's the one that started all of this (although some of you probably never saw that thread).

True. It would make the most sense to use that image as the sticker design and be the most recognizable...

SRT2GTI

Banned
I'm going to mess around with a "uni" design when I get home from work. I would like to incorporate the GOLFMK6// logo, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone shoot me a link or jpeg image of this sticker?

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
"Basically I got this shirt because f* what other people think. Gay is the new black. If you're not supporting it now in 20 years your kids will be wondering why you didn't do anything at all. Even if it is just wearing a stupid shirt and telling people what you think when they ask you about it, or accuse you of being gay".

Sweet mother of god.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Wow....I think I might buy that for the gym. How awesome and intimidating would that be?

Random Guy 1: Wow.....that guy is wearing a unicorn outfit doing dead lifts and squats
Random Guy 2: I know right? I wouldnt want to mess with him.
Random Guy 1: Lets leave the gym right now before he comes over here and kills us.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I believe your theory is sound. People will be so confused by the gayness than they will assume you are a sick fucking killer.

Grambles "Unicorn Gym Theory"

- "When one happens upon an individual in an recreational strength training enviorment dressed as a unicorn, one must ponder the individual's actual intentions. These intentions are assumed by law to be an anamoly of the governing world. There is absolutely no explanation or logic to prove that anything that this individual says or represents makes any logical/emotional/mathematical/physical sense. Use caution."

In layman's terms, you have no fucking idea what this person is capable of. Use extreme caution.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Grambles "Unicorn Gym Theory"

- "When one happens upon an individual in an recreational strength training enviorment dressed as a unicorn, one must ponder the individual's actual intentions. These intentions are assumed by law to be an anamoly of the governing world. There is absolutely no explanation or logic to prove that anything that this individual says or represents makes any logical/emotional/mathematical/physical sense. Use caution."

In layman's terms, you have no fucking idea what this person is capable of. Use extreme caution.

If JackGTI's treatise on downpipes and catbacks wasn't so glorious, THAT summation would be in my signature. I'm actually tempted to do it anyway.