GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

china led back up reverse bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
This is trashing the company buddy. Lol don’t back down just get your money up...

Sounds like you logged out of the deautokey account and logged into this one, just saying.

Tell you what, they post the picture? If it's exclusive to them, I'll buy it right away and show you my receipt. How's that for "getting my money up"?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Sounds like you logged out of the deautokey account and logged into this one, just saying.

Tell you what, they post the picture? If it's exclusive to them, I'll buy it right away and show you my receipt. How's that for "getting my money up"?
im still rocking stock fogs. so no butt hurt from me. IF i wanted LED Fogs i would consider DeAutoKey simply because they stand behind their products for life. Unlike the ebay kit thats half the price but when it comes broken in 3 pieces i cant even get a replacement from the seller.

But you do you boo.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Thread is getting shut down.

OP - Carlosfandango Do not ever post another item claiming it's a different companies product. You've created several posts recently advertising various chinese products. If you're going to do that, fine I don't care but don't make a claim that it is as good or the same as another product. You have not done any of the r&d to be able to make that statement and quite frankly it's slander. I will ban you and not blink twice about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.