GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Manzo Ebay exhaust Gti Mk6 review.

Marcus1985

Hey guys.<br />
I recently purchased a turboback exhaust on ebay. The companys name is Manzo. I payed 395$ for a set of <br />
1× Downpipe<br />
1× Middle Pipe<br />
1× Rear Muffler<br />
Also included are several bolts and nuts...everything you need to install the whole thing.<br />
I have to say i was very sceptic about this exhaust system. Yes its ebay. But i was wrong. Its actually a nice exhaust system!!!<br />
The shippment was free and it came in a big box. Everything was nice packed and wrapped. I checked out the weldings and hangers and material. Looks fine to me. Took the stock exhaust out and left the stock downpipe in the car. So i installed it as a catback. Will change the downpipe later. Just wanted to see how the fitment is. Whole system just slides easy in the stock downpipe and fits good all the way to the end. Hangers are smooth and no stretch. I was really suprised so far. After the catback was seated and bolted down i started putting on the exhaust tips. I was affraid they maybee sticking out to far or something like this but it looks nice too. Ok whatever...All in All good product for the price. Would recommend it to people who dont want to spend to much money. <br />
Sound is definatly louder and deeper. Drone in the car...no only the sound of the exhaust is louder but this is what i want if i buy a performance exhaust!!! <br />
<br />
Opened box after i got it...<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Seperatly packed and wrapped exhaust tips and installing material.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Fitment pictures <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Installation took me arround an hour. Did it on the ground with rhino ramps and it was ok. Did it on my own with no problems. <br />
Tools: ratched and 13mm nut, pry bar or big screwdriver to take the the rubber hangers loose. They can sit very thight on the stock exhaust. Definatly the hardest part but still easy. <br />
<br />
Hope i could help some people about making decisions about buying this exhaust on ebay. I searched all over the web and couldnt find any reviews so i deceided i will try it my own.<br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk<br/>

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mk6Daddy

Ready to race!
You're lucky. My Ebay exhaust is giving me a big headache, can't get it to fit right at all.Think I might have to take it in and have it fixed. Yours looks great!

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
Not bad for the price. I can't stand my tips not being center so that would bug me.

Sent from LG G2 via Tapatalk

MattBurgess

Passed Driver's Ed
How is this exhaust holding up after 4 months now? Any rust or other issues with it?

UMassGTI

Would you mind uploading a sound clip? I'm considering this but don't wanna pull trig without hearing it first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motodude310

Go Kart Champion
Gonna sound like an asshole, but that oval piping looks like shit. I'd rather spend that money on a catless downpioe made right here with customer service involved. I guess it's only $400 though.

Gorilla

Passed Driver's Ed
^^ Wat

Exactly, it's a $400 turboback exhaust...you can easily fork over $400 for an spm downpipe. Different budgets for different people.

Motodude310

Go Kart Champion
I guess. You get what you pay for though.

I've found saving for the right parts is well worth the wait. But if it works it works I suppose.

songyun

Ready to race!
sounds clip please bro