mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
That has got to be the best video comment. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumbup:
it's a great video hahahah

Green_GTi

Ready to race!
When I was at Northridge, it was called San Fernando Valley State College. Dimwit, I mean Delmar Oviatt was Acting President of the school. I had just gotten out of the Marine Corps, and back from Nam 6 months earlier.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
When I was at Northridge, it was called San Fernando Valley State College. Dimwit, I mean Delmar Oviatt was Acting President of the school. I had just gotten out of the Marine Corps, and back from Nam 6 months earlier.

Oviatt? the library is named after him lol

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
who wanted to fight you
we got your back bruh
what'd he drive
ill go plastidip his wheels pink

he drives a silverado pickup lol I was trying to find parking and this guy got pissed because he could'nt find a spot. He tried to fight me and i threw him to the ground. He kept repeating that i am a dead man and he was going to call the cops.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
he drives a silverado pickup lol I was trying to find parking and this guy got pissed because he could'nt find a spot. He tried to fight me and i threw him to the ground. He kept repeating that i am a dead man and he was going to call the cops.

Holy fuck [emoji15]

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

LOL
just let me know if he bothers you. ill bring the 2.5 guys to show him whats up.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Lol I was more concerned for my car. I parked in random spots throughout the semester but now I stopped being paranoid. I just park back at e6 because it's closer to my class l.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
On a more passive note. I spotted Pmanpop on topanga canyon around 4pm. Looking good bruh

Also I spotted my mom driving my car while I drive her car [emoji57][emoji6]

I 98% sure that's not pman. Lol

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I know that's not pman because that's Heidi lol I didn't get a pic of his car we were going opposite ways

buahahaha i totally skipped the bottom part. :laugh::laugh::laugh: