GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A few questions

kyclops

Ready to race!
Oh, by the way, the ECU upgrade from APR for the 2011 GTI won't be available for a few months, anyway. To me, it will be worth the wait. I've got my cat-back already and I expect to install the Carbonio (both kits) within two weeks. That way I'll be fully set up when the upgrade becomes available.

I did notice that on the page it only said 2010, but wasnt sure if that just was to cover 2010+. Hopefully it'll be available around the time I get my first service!

MarcSG

Ready to race!
Q.1. HID appearance bulbs are crap. You can convert your halogen headlight to a HID one and the proper adaptors so no error code will appear the kit is costing me about €220.
Q.2. Ya I like BOV's get a Forge or HKS not expensive imo.
Q.3. All the same to me but APR seems more popular.
Q.4. Get them there hot. Will need to get vag com tho.
Q.5. Milltek
Q.6. Open the cover where the bulb is you wanna replace check the number on it and check ebay etc.. wont throw a code error.

kyclops

Ready to race!
I wouldn't do any of those without a stage 1 remap first.

I do plan to do it in the future, but I'm not sure of exact times. I mainly want intake/exhaust/bov for sound. I've got my flame suit on for this, but is the reflash night and day? I know the number gains and such, but is it VERY noticable.

It's like, the salesman (dumb) put regular 87 in when he handed me the keys and told me to just use 87 all the time. Opened up the gas cap to find 91+ only. My buddy said (he was there with me at the time) you're going to see a night and day difference 87/93. And I don't haha.