GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
might be unique to euro spec cars, or maybe your MY.

Yeah it could be down to the process used in the particular factory it was made in (Wolfsburg in this case), maybe a VW cost cutting measure using only the bare minimum of top coat?!?! It doesn't bother me particularly except in the fact it could be unique which may point to damage early in its life! But as it is dotted around the car I'm hoping this is unlikely, if anyone could post some pics of the same spots on there car I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yeah it could be down to the process used in the particular factory it was made in (Wolfsburg in this case), maybe a VW cost cutting measure using only the bare minimum of top coat?!?! It doesn't bother me particularly except in the fact it could be unique which may point to damage early in its life! But as it is dotted around the car I'm hoping this is unlikely, if anyone could post some pics of the same spots on there car I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you've got a 2010 - could be one of the first to roll off the assembly line?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Took a trip to White Mountains Nat'l forest, on the Kancamagus highway the other day. snapped a few pics at the outlooks along the way

Marco'sGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
My CSG. Favorite color

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk