GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Grammar/spelling is the ability to copy and repeat. If we were to copy and repeat everything in life, we'd have no progression in this reality. Sloppy grammar/handwriting are a product of an individual who cannot convey thoughts quick enough to put advanced ideas into words. So i apologize for any "run on" sentences i may have posted :bonk:

I ain't trippin cuhz. is so fanny.

Ayeshasgolf

No paperwork on what they did? What year/model is your car?

These cars are FUSSY with emissions. Even if they just reset it, it would most likely return quickly. There def have been updates.

No they didn't give me anything. Just words!!. The year/model is 2010 mk6 2.0 GT Tdi 140bhp. The car is actually feeling a bit lumpy aswell so do you think I should just go back and demand them to change the valve coz I've heard there not cheap and like I said I'm still under warranty for about another 26days ? i haven't got much knowledge but I'm guessing it may be something to do with particle filter also coz my last mk5 bluemotion golf had similar problems!! Thank you for reply btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telryon

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright...here's an interesting one: 2010 Mk6 with almost 45,000 miles. When I flick on the right turn signal, sometimes it works, sometimes the left turn signal goes on for a few blinks before switching to the right one, sometimes it bounces back and forth between both turn signals (that happened for the first time this morning...guy behind me must've thought I was crazy).

Left turn signal works fine every time.

Seems to happen more often in the morning when it's cold. Planning to take it in to be looked at, but just wondering if anyone else had this experience?

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
About to order the THULE rack fairing and was looking to see if anyone has tryed to take off the "THULE" sticker??

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
^ sweet thanks. what about sizes? is there one thats made for the mk6

Ayeshasgolf

Hi golfers. Wanted to change my stock stereo to a better version. I have 2010 mk6 gt tdi golf And was thinking about this system by eonon...
http://bit.ly/1i4icE5
Has anyone here made the same or similar conversion? Will all original functions on steering wheel remain usable?? New to this kinda stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk