GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I want almost all the stopping power please

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Well doesn't look like I'll be installing the brakes today. I'm missing the LH brake hose bracket and it's nowhere to be found. Ordered it thru VW but won't get there till Wednesday. I swear it could be a washer and VW be like yeah sorry we don't have it in stock.

Also ordered dust shields they wanted $36 for them but I told them I can get them thru ECS for $26 so they price matched [emoji1303]

So looks like I'm just going to have to wait till next weekend to do it

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Was going to put the brakes on today since I now have everything I need and also got a pressure bleeder from a friend but Army decided that I should have duty instead so looks like another weekend of not putting them on.

zrickety

The Fixer
Great pics. The arrows confirm rotor direction, some people get it wrong.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Got the brakes put on today. Still need to bleed the rears. Used the motive power bleeder and this thing worked awesome. I did spill a little bit because I put some fluid in before I started. Fitment is on point still have enough room for clearance

Also a before and after

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Haven't updated in awhile.

new hatch pop kit ordered since my left strut wanted to take a shit. Also got the Apex hatch pop button so looking forward to that.

Really love the braking power with these R32 brakes now. Maybe one of the best upgrades I've done so far.

Also going to set something up to get the APR update for my stage 2.

I need to do something to my car because I'm starting itch again for parting it out and buying something else. I keep looking around and thinking about going and test driving it but at the same time I've put so much money into my car now it would be pointless to start over again. Maybe thinking about doing something to make me fall in love with my car again.

Last edited:

Pakman332

Ready to race!
Cleaned it up today

That's some good looking foam! I need to get a cannon like that.

Sent from my Pocket Computer 6000

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Did this bad boy today and what a nightmare to install. Overall I really like however I did the code that they said to put in I did and it worked for the hatch pop but then my driver rear window wouldn't roll up or door wouldn't unlock from the outside. Ended up putting back in the original code and changing the last number to 1 and now they work. Downfall to this install is now I don't have one push down and up function on my driver window.

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
All you have to do is when you roll your window all the way down hold it down even when it stops then roll Window up and hold it and when it reaches all the at up keep holding it.. It will reset by itself

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
All you have to do is when you roll your window all the way down hold it down even when it stops then roll Window up and hold it and when it reaches all the at up keep holding it.. It will reset by itself

I tried that since I unplugged it from the control module but my original code was 0001264 and it worked fine but no hatch pop. I changed it to 0001261 and doesn't auto roll down but hatch pop works