GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

City Light Bulbs.

zsm722

Ready to race!
Last edited:

oempls

Go Kart Champion
Ended up sticking with the xHP5s. The light was the closest to the xenon range color. Here are a few pics the clearly show the difference in daylight. Worth the $12 and vcds coding in my opinion.

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ended up sticking with the xHP5s. The light was the closest to the xenon range color. Here are a few pics the clearly show the difference in daylight. Worth the $12 and vcds coding in my opinion.

What did you like better about the xHP5s then the 13s?

zsm722

Ready to race!
Here are my LED City Lights, I coded them as well, no errors.

Unfortunately, this probably won't be helpful as I bought my Xenons with these LED city lights and turn signals so I don't know the brands...

These aren't that blue as shown in photo

LED Turns

Sleepin gti1

Ready to race!
Here are my LED City Lights, I coded them as well, no errors.

Unfortunately, this probably won't be helpful as I bought my Xenons with these LED city lights and turn signals so I don't know the brands...

These aren't that blue as shown in photo

LED Turns
Good god that turn signal get em from bold sport?

zsm722

Ready to race!
Good god that turn signal get em from bold sport?

I'm not sure, as they came with my lights, bought em off a forum member here and wasn't told the specs. I just know that they don't throw a code on the dash. I didn't want to risk pulling out any bulbs and breaking something to check, like I almost did installing the PIAA city lights on the Halogen Housings

EDIT: After looking at Bold-Sport.com, looks like these are the Bold-Sport OSRAM LED turns.

I'm thinking the LED City lights I have as well are probably Bold-Sport as well

Just what I was looking curious as if u have the fogs from piaa as well?

I have the Nokya Yellow Fogs, however I broke one reinstalling my bumper, so currently running the stocks. I like the Nokya a lot more than the PIAA. The Nokya is not as yellow as the PIAA city lights, however it provided great output and didn't feel ricey at all. I ran them as DRL, and they were perfect. Looked great during the day.

Sorry I can't find a pic withe the PIAA City lights and Nokya Fogs on at the same time.

Here are pics with stock city light and Nokya Fogs. Hope that helps

Last edited: