Black Mirror Caps:

Upcoming Mods:

- DEPO dark cherry tail lights
- P-flo intake

Considering:

- OEM Bi-Xenons
- Gloss Black vinyl group
- DG springs
Looking good Zak, i like those black mirror caps.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Been 100K km (60K miles) since I last done this, ... drained and replaced manual transmission fluid.

No matter how careful I am, I always make a dam mess with this stinky sh!t !

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Had some time today, to take the Front brakes apart and service them, last time was in November. The Porterfield pads, have lots meat left and Rotors look pretty good even after some track days. Cleaned a bunch o crud off the brake pad ears and guides; applied anti-sieze and lubed the sliders with silicone grease.

I'll find some time in the next week or two to do the rear brakes. Brake pedal still "hard" so prolly hold off bleeding and replacing the fluid for a bit yet, I love a hard brake pedal.

Replaced the Key FOB battery (CR2032) on one of the Key FOBs, didn't even have to remove the key cover on the door and turn to Open then Close like on the Tiguan. :w00t: I can't understand why people get the dealers to do this.

Last edited:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I love the look of the MK5 R32, tinking about converting my car for sh!ts and giggles.

Attachments

• R32 White Rear.jpg
    R32 White Rear.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 94
  • R32 Blue Rear.jpg
    R32 Blue Rear.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 90
  • mkv-gti-r32-exh-pic1.jpg
    mkv-gti-r32-exh-pic1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Picked up some golf r reps headlights. Do I need to remove the bumper to swap em?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Wascally Wabbit1

Drag Racing Champion
Ya. Too much prep for me on cast aluminum to paint it right so off to powder coat it went. Only $80 to get it powder coated and they do all the prep. We'll see how it comes out. They did the rims on my Willys CJ2A so I know they do good work.