GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$4,600 money shift

chc29

Ready to race!
just wondering, isn't it very difficult to get into first at any speeds higher than 25? I practically have to muscle it in there while rolling to a stop sign

0cMk6

Passed Driver's Ed
just out of curiosity... since you mentioned that your golf will be used as a DD, after stage 3 is complete.. how much change will you see in mpg with stage 3?

TEFF

godfather
It was a rhetorical question. A St3 kit + installation doesn't seem "so much money". Well, maybe i am crazy...

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
It was a rhetorical question. A St3 kit + installation doesn't seem "so much money". Well, maybe i am crazy...

Vantage point driven. Wish I had your vantage point:thumbsup:

Edit: you may or may not be aware, but those on this forum not driving a "Phoenix", let alone an R seem to constantly crying about the price of the R alone, aside from any mods, and say things like "a stage 1 GTI is just as powerful as an R." Just how it is round these parts of town...

TEFF

godfather

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357916542.668752.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357916542.668752.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 148

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
^I like what I see, but I cannot judge a book by its cover.... Mr. Teff!

Create new thread and RISE from the ashes!

OP, this may be considered a jacking, but there is relevance here. This man who has graced this thread with his presence was truly a pioneer that pushed the limits of the R to 500+ HP (maybe more!). His beauty was destroyed by the negligence of those he entrusted to add the giddyup and his patience has rivaled yours!