GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CT meet up

PistolPeteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody Im CT want to meet up and drive around. Looking to make new friends with mk6 [emoji846][emoji594]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Let me know if you find any local car meets in CT! They all seem to be by the shore and thats about an hour away from me

cevil203

Ready to race!
I'm in New Haven whenever people want to get together! Should have my car back on Tuesday. Maybe next weekend?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I'm located in Middletown! Work in Windsor tho

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I'm trying to find places where there are weekly car meets (not just VW) but can't seem to find too many. During the week is hard but I hear there is a weekly car meet in Manchester at a McDonnell's or something like that.... Monday nights. But other than that it seems to be in the Norwich area which is pretty far. The Berlin Turnpike used to be packed on the weekends which was perfect but its been dead for the last couple seasons...

PistolPeteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm trying to find places where there are weekly car meets (not just VW) but can't seem to find too many. During the week is hard but I hear there is a weekly car meet in Manchester at a McDonnell's or something like that.... Monday nights. But other than that it seems to be in the Norwich area which is pretty far. The Berlin Turnpike used to be packed on the weekends which was perfect but its been dead for the last couple seasons...

Pike night! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joveen

Ready to race!
I work next to the McDonald's in Manchester lol

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

zef

Drag Racing Champion

The pike was packed 2 weeks ago. Dunkin Donuts is the usual hang out spot. Probably 30+ cars. The hartford cop there with his GTR street racing everyone as usual lol.

I'm in Rocky Hill. You talking this coming Saturday or the 19th?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I'll have to check out the pike again. I'm down to meet up 1 of these days. I can't do tomorrow though (the 11th). I could probably do next saturday (the 19th).