GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion

jmarch

Ready to race!
its a 2.5 5speed, the game plan is just a drop on some wheels....with some OEM+ goodies.... its the fiancee's car so its really her call.... i already tried to get her to let me bag it... (i would've been waiting on boxes for openroadtuning already) but shes against air, so were waiting to hear if FK is going to have coils for the 2.5, if we dont hear anything by the 2nd week of February, im ordering H&R's right away

OEM+ will look great. I've seen the beetle in person and those wheel wells are huge. I'm interested to see what it will look like lowered and with some nice wheels on :) I will be interesting to see if APR/carbonio comes out with an intake for it. I just traded in my 2.5golf (it had the carbonio CAI)for the GTI and I miss the sound of that engine.

kev0

Ready to race!
@alfigt

Oh yeah.. Does anyone know
If you Can you edit the tags or caption on a picture after you've posted it? I cant seem to find that option on my phone

Last edited:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Tip:

you can post the instagram url here. No need to repost the picture anywhere else.

2nd tip:
apply multiple filters by first applying one filter, take a screen shot, then use that picture as the starting point for a new pic in instagram.