GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jcap287 build thread

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
So right off the bat with the FLUIDDAMPR...

.After swapping the stock crank pulley for the fluiddampr ..the car gets out of first easier, feels smoother, and a little jumpier ...the vibrations from the mounts have calmed down and i am thinking the clutch chatter from the clutchmasters fx400 6 puck clutch i am using also got quieter .
In addition, I noticed 6th gear pulls faster with less lag on the highway ......overall a worthy mod since the stock one had to come out anyway to get to the tensioner for the update

Last edited:

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
So what are your plans for the catch can over the winter, you going to continue running it or remove it? I think I might remove mine.

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
Why did you decide to take the air box/heat shield out?

I like *****2.0t intake and i was bored

:thumbsup:

thanks

So what are your plans for the catch can over the winter, you going to continue running it or remove it? I think I might remove mine.

leaving it...i may be acquiring my dad's 2012 escape if he makes a move on another suv soon ..if that happens my car is going in storage... i dont have the original stuff anyway to convert the oil catch can back to stock..got thrown out in texas after i got it installed in spring