GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DD KO4 performance upgrades

FF_animal

Ready to race!
It makes me happy seeing your part list like they are going on my car. Can't wait for a review once it's all slapped together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
install the snow meth kit yet? was eying that kit hard, if you can, please document the hell out of the isntall! subbed for a cool build.

blackwrath88

Ready to race!
install the snow meth kit yet? was eying that kit hard, if you can, please document the hell out of the isntall! subbed for a cool build.

No not yet, my car is just collecting dust until all the parts are here. I will most definitely get as much detail as possible.

blackwrath88

Ready to race!
Check out what arrived today! Also threw my wheels on to check out the look.

I'm a bit worried about the caliper/wheel clearance though.. this is the ECS stage 3, 4 piston BBK that supposedly will fit a 17" rim but they look massive!! I think I will definitely need spacers but hopefully nothing too crazy.

Anyone out there happen to have the same setup by chance? [emoji15]

blackwrath88

Ready to race!
Update- popping in the new bushings and prepping for motor mount install and clutch & diff install.

Look MA! No mounts!

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Good stuff.

How long is your car going to be at the shop? Hoping to make it to there soon for a new round of mods. Maybe I'll see the progress in person

blackwrath88

Ready to race!
Good stuff.

How long is your car going to be at the shop? Hoping to make it to there soon for a new round of mods. Maybe I'll see the progress in person

The shop is shooting for Saturday although I would be very surprised if they finish by that time. What are you looking to get done?

blackwrath88

Ready to race!
Rear suspension installed

Front suspension

VF engine mount

ECS rear brake lines

VF Dog-bone mount

Aluminum super sport control arms

Rear stop tech drill/Slot rotors

H&R Rear sway bar

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
thing is going to be a beast in the twistys

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Well I bet he can afford a 500 dollar shirt with all the mods he has bought already [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

there $50? where is this 500 coming from?