GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who wants to guess what my 40k service estimate is?! (2011 TDI, DSG)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yep, same for me. I do all the work on my car and my wife's (GTI) as it is my chance to have some fun and use my tools.

Which reminds me; I still have to do her accessory belt... :yikes:

100k is a good interval for that.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Dublin vw

laxmonstar

Passed Driver's Ed
This is exactly why I bought the manual trans. Did some research before buying and found that a DSG flush was $400 and said F that, bought the 6spd.:bs:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
This is exactly why I bought the manual trans. Did some research before buying and found that a DSG flush was $400 and said F that, bought the 6spd.:bs:

Cool beans brah, and you get superior MPG as well ;)

McQueen77

Banned

Av8rJake

Passed Driver's Ed
Smogging a 2 year old car???

You also have 40k on a 2012? Impressive

41,062 miles on my 2012 which i think makes 3 of us... living in CA BLOWS had to get my TDI SMOGGED!!!!! can yall believe that? :confused: :mad0259: 40 bucks to have someone check and make sure I haven't modded my TDI... Bull S#!+.... tried to fail me for an intake... even with the C.A.R.B. sticker right there... i had to go back into the shop to tell them they were full of crap.:fighting0030:

Luckily for me, a close family member is the service manager at the dealer here in SoCal so my 40k will cost me $286 :happyanim:

Now its off to the races to go stage 2 malone, custom turbo back straight pipe (Being built custom with fake canisters so you cant tell its been modded except for the tail pipe:thumbup:) and W/M injection.. cant wait.. been saving for a while

End Rant / :threadjacked: :yikes:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
41,062 miles on my 2012 which i think makes 3 of us... living in CA BLOWS had to get my TDI SMOGGED!!!!! can yall believe that? :confused: :mad0259: 40 bucks to have someone check and make sure I haven't modded my TDI... Bull S#!+.... tried to fail me for an intake... even with the C.A.R.B. sticker right there... i had to go back into the shop to tell them they were full of crap.:fighting0030:

Luckily for me, a close family member is the service manager at the dealer here in SoCal so my 40k will cost me $286 :happyanim:

Now its off to the races to go stage 2 malone, custom turbo back straight pipe (Being built custom with fake canisters so you cant tell its been modded except for the tail pipe:thumbup:) and W/M injection.. cant wait.. been saving for a while

End Rant / :threadjacked: :yikes:
Yeah good luck i tried to get the same thing and the shop in Santa Maria will not do a stage 2 with straight pipe because of CA emissions.

Av8rJake

Passed Driver's Ed
I have learned in my short lifespan so far that life isnt as much of what you know but WHO you know. My dpf went out 3 weeks ago and the assistant mgr of the dealership told me to straight pipe it and give them back the dpf and they will "look passed" everything done to the car and still warrantee it. It helps that my uncle is his boss but he is a good friend of mine regardless. My exhaust is being built as we speak out in corona by an exhaust mfg i am paying cost and they are building a jig. If all goes well we will start making a few to sell

Tylaughter

Ready to race!
I have learned in my short lifespan so far that life isnt as much of what you know but WHO you know. My dpf went out 3 weeks ago and the assistant mgr of the dealership told me to straight pipe it and give them back the dpf and they will "look passed" everything done to the car and still warrantee it. It helps that my uncle is his boss but he is a good friend of mine regardless. My exhaust is being built as we speak out in corona by an exhaust mfg i am paying cost and they are building a jig. If all goes well we will start making a few to sell

Anything ever come if this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk