GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

before & after pictures

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
u have sport stock suspension?or stock standard suspension?
i ask cause i want to made also the same moods,but i have standard stock suspension

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Looks great man, love the wheels and drop! Your springs are still gonna settle a good amount, theres def gonna be less wheel gap when they fully settle.

I have super sports too, they are the lowest drop you can get for springs alone. With the detroits I slightly tuck on the rear with a little bit of reverse rake. I have to angle my finger on the rear to get it on top of the tire and on the front it's one finger gap. Overall the drop is about 1.5 - 1.6 inches.

I wonder if with the H&R sport cup kit will be lower....they say it has those same springs.

Not a chance, the cup kit uses the regular sport springs, these are H&R super sports.

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
I actually thought they were already fully settled but I wouldn't mind at all if I went down a little more. Also, I have a golf so the drop sepcs were 1.7 & 1.8 but I don't think that makes a difference.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
The springs should drop the same on the golf and gti, it's basically the same car. About the wheels I was saying how they are on the detroits which are 18s. My 19s are off for the winter.