GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many girls drive GTI's?

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Since when are all hatchbacks girly? I've never heard that. IMO the only girly cars I can think of is the new beetle and the prius.

NO list of 'girly' cars (by which I mean cars with a high percentage of female ownership) is complete without the Mini Cooper.

walker

Go Kart Newbie
my wife wants a mini. I'd rock one. Especially the new sport coupe.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
my wife wants a mini. I'd rock one. Especially the new sport coupe.

Not saying I wouldn't drive one either, just that IMO female ownership percentage is high for that car, maybe b/c of the cute factor. I cross shopped the mini - found the interior a little weird, and too pricey optioned out to where I wanted it.

Uberryan

Banned

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm a girl who drives a gti plus I've seen another girl who drives a 2dr in my town. I love how guys see me driving my car and think its just another hatchback until I pass them. Lol

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I dont think the V6 RS Camaro thought my car was cute when I destroyed him yesterday on I20.

Wopasaurus

Ready to race!
I've received more compliments on this car than any other car I've had.

Granted, I drove a Fit before this, so I think when people saw me driving it they assumed I had borrowed my mom's car, or I had a serious grocery run to make.

santorina4

Ready to race!
I'm female and drive a GTI. I went in for my 10k service and the service rep, which happened to be female, said I was the first female she had ever come across driving a GTI. She said that normally females drive the Jettas, CCs, Bettles or EOS. I'd rock a CC and maybe the lastest Bettle, but the others?? Hell no.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm female and drive a GTI. I went in for my 10k service and the service rep, which happened to be female, said I was the first female she had ever come across driving a GTI. She said that normally females drive the Jettas, CCs, Bettles or EOS. I'd rock a CC and maybe the lastest Bettle, but the others?? Hell no.

The latest Beetle is sick IMO (dude here haha).

I've only seen one female driving a MKVI GTI in Charlotte since I got mine in September. She was in a Shadow Blue four door and she looked hot. If you on here, message me ;) haha. I probably see another male driven one every other day or so.

Most girls do seem to like the car, especially more than most other hatchbacks.