GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many girls drive GTI's?

GiGi GTI

Ready to race!
Do you heel-toe in heels? ;)

I don't heel-toe because my foot is a bit small and I haven't given it a good try. I revmatch.

I just looked through the responses on here and noticed that most girls seem to have CWs.

ahhduma

Ready to race!
hey baby, i noticed you have CW volkswagen. i have CW too.

chino246

Ready to race!

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Interesting.

I always thought that the MKV was the most aggressive looking front end, though I'm really pleased with the look of my MKVI.

Different strokes I suppose.

Edited to add: Maybe I misread. If you are talking total body style, then I'm in agreement.

I actually meant the front end, but the entire body style does attribute to that.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I don't heel-toe because my foot is a bit small and I haven't given it a good try. I revmatch.

I just looked through the responses on here and noticed that most girls seem to have CWs.

Looks like we have the exact same car. I guess I went with the girliest GTI!

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
My girl thinks the GTI looks girly with Detroits and plaid seats, but said adding the Nurburgrings made it look more manly. Maybe that explains why I like these wheels more than she does.

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
I've ownd a few nice cars in my time: 1981 Audi GT, Audi A6, Acura TL, BMW 330Cic, BMW 330i, BMW 545i, BMW 550i to name a few (all before 3 kids and a wife)...and other than the Audi GT (back in the day) my GTI has, in one year of ownership, gotten more compliments from people than any of my other cars. :iono:

misaka

Ready to race!
The GTI is the first car I've ever had people stop me on the road at lights... and ask where I got the rims from.... On stock Detroits lol

chino246

Ready to race!
The GTI is the first car I've ever had people stop me on the road at lights... and ask where I got the rims from.... On stock Detroits lol
Had some guy ask me where I got my wheels the other day at the gas station. He thought I was messing with him when I said that they're stock...lol

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

walker

Go Kart Newbie
A) those girls aren't driving.

B) there's already a thread for that.

C) get the hell away from the paint with those belt buckles!

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Even cars that are traditionally thought of as guys cars are popular with girls.
I'd be willing to bet that more girls drive Mustangs and Camaros tha GTIs.
A real man doesn't worry about other mens opinions of what he drives.
I know a lot of guys in the FDNY - a lot of them are retired now, and I can tell you - great bunch of guys as they may be - they've got a high school mentality.

Larry70454

Ready to race!
A black MKVI GTI pulled up next to me at a stop light yesterday, I looked over and was about to give the thumbs up when I realized it was an old women about 60+ years old. Then I sunk down in my seat and pretended not to care.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
A black MKVI GTI pulled up next to me at a stop light yesterday, I looked over and was about to give the thumbs up when I realized it was an old women about 60+ years old. Then I sunk down in my seat and pretended not to care.

There is a 40-50 year old lady in my area drives a CSG MK6 GTI....

TBH I've seen more girls in MK6 GTIs than guys for whatever reason...