GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DOESNT SEEM NEARLY AS FAST!! and POINT PROVEN TODAY!!

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
I experience the same thing. Sometimes my car goes gangbusters when accelerating out of a turn, other times its a dud.

I think its a combination of the many factors the ECU takes into account before deciding how to interpret your throttle input. Turning angle, throttle input, driving history (DSG), etc

I think it should interpret.. that the throttle is pushed as far as it goes for a reason! :laugh:

A_Bowers

I experience the same thing. Sometimes my car goes gangbusters when accelerating out of a turn, other times its a dud.

I think its a combination of the many factors the ECU takes into account before deciding how to interpret your throttle input. Turning angle, throttle input, driving history (DSG), etc

Agreed.

My car after the downpipe install when I went over a hump in the road broke traction. TC cut in and my 6spd had a DSG fart. No lie. I giggled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fastfly

Ready to race!
Really? into the second page and not a single person recommends him to dyno his car?

Yes, racing a beat up mk5 is the best way to gauge your cars performance.

Halvie

WOOSA
Really? into the second page and not a single person recommends him to dyno his car?

what is a dyno going to do if he doesn't have a baseline to compare against

fastfly

Ready to race!

and a beat up mk5 is a better baseline? There are plenty of dyno sheets across the net of similar modified GTIs. He can simply make a comparison to those.

Halvie

WOOSA
and a beat up mk5 is a better baseline? There are plenty of dyno sheets across the net of similar modified GTIs. He can simply make a comparison to those.

where was it suggested that it was?

You would probably want to suggest running logs to find out if there was something wrong with the car.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion

Well seeing as how I raced him before I felt like there was a problem, and then just raced him and noticed a huge differance I would say yes, best think I can do.

EXACTLY!! I have the Previous race as a baseline with the mk5

where was it suggested that it was?

You would probably want to suggest running logs to find out if there was something wrong with the car.

:iono: