GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hybrid my golf?

bruce1993

Hi thinking about hybriding my golf but I know very little about cars, this is why I'm posting this in hope that I can get all my questions answered.

My golf is 2009 MK6 2.0TDI 5 Speed
First stage remap bringing it from 110-170bhp, which I'm happy with but I just want more I've in vested a lot of money in the car cosmetic wise and consider it like my little project so I was thinking about taking it the next step further

I don't know what sort of toys I need to be looking at to purchase in order to achieve as much bhp/torque as I can that is safe to run and my
Car isn't at risk of shitting itself, the only things that come to mind that I thought I would need is an intercooler, egr delete, exhaust upgrade, hybrid turbo, better clutch kit, is there anything else that I'd need and where you'd reccomend getting it from?

Also realistically what sort of
Bhp could I get out of my
Golf I've never seen or heard anyone with a mk6 doing a lot of performance work to it but I'd be over the moon if my golf was able to get 240+ and it be running safe

Thank you for taking your time out to
Help me it's much appreciated

zrickety

The Fixer
Are you talking about a different turbo or adding electric motors?

zrickety

The Fixer
Ok, I am interested in an electric setup down the road. I'm sure some of the TDI guys will pop in. Have you checked myturbodisel.com? They have all the answers.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i had a friend that ran a hybrid turbo. it was in a mk5 but he dynoed 260hp and i think 350tq. hybrid turbo, exhaust, injectors, and tune. the numbers were great but he was still slower than a stage 1/2 gti. idk why power just doesn't seem to go as far in actual performance on a diesel.