GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI section

wicius

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't want to create a separate thread for this, just wanted you guys to know - yesterday, I drove my 140 hp TDI golf on the highway at 210 km/h (130 mph) CONSTANTLY (actual speed probably a bit lower, as the speedometer readings are always a bit higher at this speeds) for 60 km (37 miles) and... nothing :p the Oil temp went up to 120 Celsius, but that's it. One more thing, while driving at that speed, I was burning 10.5 litres of oil/100 km.

I love my TDI.

woofie2

Ready to race!
I don't want to create a separate thread for this, just wanted you guys to know - yesterday, I drove my 140 hp TDI golf on the highway at 210 km/h (130 mph) CONSTANTLY (actual speed probably a bit lower, as the speedometer readings are always a bit higher at this speeds) for 60 km (37 miles) and... nothing :p the Oil temp went up to 120 Celsius, but that's it. One more thing, while driving at that speed, I was burning 10.5 litres of oil/100 km.

I love my TDI.
I was seeing similar in my US TDI doing 100 MPH, but I saw 16MPG or 2.65 L/100km
(yours converts to ~22MPG)

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
Thank you! And good luck with your ride!

im getting my new "tsw snetterton" wheels today or tomarro! an ben at P2SPEC in cali is getting the hook up on so eibachs an some LEDS for the interior so ill be sitting pretty here in a few.

but i hope the wheels come in today so i can show my tdi off!:cool: