GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Miro 111 pro/cons

privman

Ready to race!
No! Go to www.nlmotoring.com they have a special on miro's ---buy 3 get 1 free... Get the set for $675. I did that and got them installed Thursday with a set of Michelin PSS. I couldn't be happier. Kind of dark but you get the idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you were here Saturday morning. They are already ordered

Sent from my iPhone us

privman

Ready to race!
I got my order canceled at ECS. Is nlmotoring legit?

What's center bore mean? There's a difference between the one on ECS and nlmotoring. One is 57.1mm other is 66.6

Sent from my iPhone us

Last edited:

corydd

Go Kart Champion
I got my order canceled at ECS. Is nlmotoring legit?

What's center bore mean? There's a difference between the one on ECS and nlmotoring. One is 57.1mm other is 66.6

Sent from my iPhone us

You want 57.1. Otherwise you will need hub rings.

privman

Ready to race!
They don't sell them in 57.1mm on this website. Are Hub rings a bad idea? I'm saving 150$ with going with a bigger bore

Sent from my iPhone us

privman

Ready to race!
No! Go to www.nlmotoring.com they have a special on miro's ---buy 3 get 1 free... Get the set for $675. I did that and got them installed Thursday with a set of Michelin PSS. I couldn't be happier. Kind of dark but you get the idea

Are you running centric rings?

Sent from my iPhone us

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I run the 111 with hub rings. No issues really. They come with hub-centric rings (they should, mine did). 66.6 to 57.1.

privman

Ready to race!
I run the 111 with hub rings. No issues really. They come with hub-centric rings (they should, mine did). 66.6 to 57.1.

No vibration or wobble?

Sent from my iPhone us

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
No vibration or wobble?

Sent from my iPhone us

No wobble, very slight vibration above 70MPH or so. But I think it's more due to improper balanced wheels/tires and uneven tread wear as I run -2.5 camber in the rear and they've been rotated a few times.

privman

Ready to race!
I'm running metal. Working great

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
That's interesting you say that. I was running metal and switched to plastic. The plastic was a much tighter fit and I could feel the positive difference when driving.

shyamin

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm selling some vmr v710 if anyone is intrested! $600 obo with tires 18x8.5 5x112

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

M@GN1F1SH1t

PM'd you Shyamin