GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dbgti11 vs Rsx

RedBDub

Ready to race!
you got rid of the gti for a tc

No sir, I got rid of a GTI for an R33 skyline that fell through... then my good friends a Jotech Motorsports talked me into buying a tC. My GTI was falling apart and the dealer was raping me of my money. So i decided to get the tC also because it was reliable.

Jotech Motorsports will also be turbocharging it in the near future. Shooting for 350whp on the first phase, and then 4-500whp for the second phase.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
So is your GTI kid.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
^^wow, didn't know they clowns buy GTIs

I know the schooling systems are on a down trend but it must have hit Texas hard. You should try writing complete sentences and possibly try and have them make sense.

ps. He definitely mad :clap:

RedBDub

Ready to race!
Haha it's all good man, I am almost done with college anyway. But the VW forums use to be full of a mature crowd. I guess you are stuck in your tiny GTI world with unicorns and fairies.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
I heard the tc's headrest was made to maximize the amount one's collar could be popped and comes with a free pair of fashion glasses and ed hardy seat covers....

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
That's the dumbest shit i've read....who gives up a GTI for a scion TC?? That's just stupid IMO. and then to turbocharge it smh. I guess it's like playing Forza everybody buys the cheap ugly car(Datsun) and makes it fast......Will your TC still be reliable after you have a proclaimed 4-500whp? if so then I too might decide to buy a scion TC lmfao.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
400-500hp on a stock block thats a NO!! reliable at 400-500hp NO!! reliable at 300hp YES!!