GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Philly locals(or close to it)? Just got my MK6

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Heading up to the premiere outlets near pottstown/pottstown if anybody is in the area or trying to meet up. About to leave roxborough now

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

markus037

Ready to race!
wish i saw this earlier. i live right by the premium outlets. theres another guy on here too who also lives nearby.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
wish i saw this earlier. i live right by the premium outlets. theres another guy on here too who also lives nearby.
I'll probably be back friday shopping for my daughter. You guys can just text me

610-551-1600

Jarred767

Ready to race!
Hey! Anyone follow this thread that lives northwest of Philly? I'm out in the west coast, but potentially interested in purchasing a 2011 GTI in Gilbertsville, PA (about an hour NW of Philly) and having it shipped out here. If anyone's near the area and knows of a good shop that can do a pre-purchase inspection or who'd be willing to take a look at it themselves, I'd love any recommendations. TIA!

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey! Anyone follow this thread that lives northwest of Philly? I'm out in the west coast, but potentially interested in purchasing a 2011 GTI in Gilbertsville, PA (about an hour NW of Philly) and having it shipped out here. If anyone's near the area and knows of a good shop that can do a pre-purchase inspection or who'd be willing to take a look at it themselves, I'd love any recommendations. TIA!
Sure, i got a shop but he's 24 miles from gilbertsville

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Awesome! Let me know or PM me. He works in Lansdale, PA so not sure if it's closer to there or not. Without having any experience with that part of the country it'd be awesome to go to shop that was recommended by someone on here. Thanks!
Sorry i just saw this. But i was just at his shop today for an inspection on my mom's car. He's an audi master tech. In the future just text me. :) i didn't get the notification here

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
No worries! I had found another shop and it checked out impeccably and had a perfectly clean one-owner title, so I bought it. It is actually getting out on a shipping truck right now. Only got a wait a week to see it for the first time.
Nice i got a 1 owner 2012 back around memorial day. 32.8k miles on it too. GTI audobahn DSG

Already put 3700 miles on it lmao. Love driving this car

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
So my halogen fog light took a crap amd i decided to try out LED fogs. They aren't too bad. They are ebay LED. Not too worried since it's a $36 investment and if they blow I'll just buy nicer more expensive ones. I took before after and side by side pics. Now i just meed a euro switch

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Right on I tinted mine yellow but never really had visibility issues. Also got smoked side markers on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk