GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BRAND NEW Golf R APR Stage 3 Kit w/Software

kendrickhphoto

Ready to race!
SOLD

This pains me to post this but I have my APR Stage 3 kit that was purchased about a month ago and has been sitting in my house waiting to be installed. I took everything out of the box to verify/inspect the parts but then everything was put back and that is how it currently resides. I have already contacted the shop where this was purchased to see if I could return it but there policy states 14 days and they also require a 20% restocking fee which that wouldn't have been an option even if I could have returned it.

I am located in the DFW area and would be willing to drive to meet someone within a reasonable distance and I have no problem shipping it at the buyers expense.

I am firm on my price at $5500 + PayPal fees + shipping (if necassary). I would also do it as a gift from PayPal but I know that at this price there would be no takers from this option. This will still be a cheaper option than APR's sales pricing and it's not currently on sale. If anyone was waiting on the fall sale this would be the kit to purchase. I have sold plenty on here as well as on Golfmk6 so if anyone needs any references I can provide them.

On to the pictures -

Last edited:

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Sold to me;)?

smokey24

Ready to race!
Did u sell the kit? I was gonna possibly put u in contact with someone that would maybe buy it. The guys a asshole tho but its worth a shot. He owns a shop let me know

and that really sucks man. Sorry u have to sell. That hurts me that u have to sell it cause thats spendy I know how much fun that would/could have been. .

kendrickhphoto

Ready to race!
Did u sell the kit? I was gonna possibly put u in contact with someone that would maybe buy it. The guys a asshole tho but its worth a shot. He owns a shop let me know

and that really sucks man. Sorry u have to sell. That hurts me that u have to sell it cause thats spendy I know how much fun that would/could have been. .

Yes fortunately and unfortunately I did sell it.. It hurts but I'm glad I wasn't sitting on it for weeks.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Yes fortunately and unfortunately I did sell it.. It hurts but I'm glad I wasn't sitting on it for weeks.

Thanks again. Can't wait to get this beast on the R already

smokey24

Ready to race!
Yah that sucks man. I bet u woul have been grinning ear to ear when u stepped on it. Big ego and all. Lol. But...well at least u sold it for not too bad of a hit. I bought a stage 3 kit and took a huge ginormous hit on it. Like under 50% back so at least have to be somewhat happy with that.

I really want to sell my apr ko4 kit and get the big turbo kit for sale on forums right now. But I got I got low balled from hell so I didnt sell it and just put it on my car. What can u do.

smokey24

Ready to race!
Yah I bet mueller haha. Your gonna be grinning from ear to ear now. Say whats up bįtches. Lets race. lol good luck good buy have fun be safe and all that jazz. :)
Wish I had my stage 3+gti but do me no good with only 2wd lol .

Dmueller343

Ready to race!

smokey24

Ready to race!
Yah I know but thats about all man. Would have to divert the race to the closest highway amd start at a rolling 50mph. Lol I debaiting on soending all my money on u20t olds big turbo kit he sold 6months ago. Or less actually. I want it. Want it bad but I still owe 7k on my car and probably should pay it off before I blow it up. Lol my wifey would be sooooo sooo mad if I spent that money. Even tho I put it all in there lol

Buy one big turbo kit she was cool didnt care buy 2 she was still cool. Sell them both amd loos a but load of money a little upset buy a brand new apr ko4 she was still pretty cool...a little grrhhh cause it was christmas time but still cool. Buy another big turbo kit amd shes gonna kick me out of my own house.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Yah I know but thats about all man. Would have to divert the race to the closest highway amd start at a rolling 50mph. Lol I debaiting on soending all my money on u20t olds big turbo kit he sold 6months ago. Or less actually. I want it. Want it bad but I still owe 7k on my car and probably should pay it off before I blow it up. Lol my wifey would be sooooo sooo mad if I spent that money. Even tho I put it all in there lol

Buy one big turbo kit she was cool didnt care buy 2 she was still cool. Sell them both amd loos a but load of money a little upset buy a brand new apr ko4 she was still pretty cool...a little grrhhh cause it was christmas time but still cool. Buy another big turbo kit amd shes gonna kick me out of my own house.

Haha happy wife, happy life

Dmueller343

Ready to race!