GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

k04 Gti vs Motorcycle

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Are you going pro this year? Who will you be driving for at this years Bahrain GP? Redbull? Ferrari?

Mostly ferrari , considering subaru's request for representing them in Bahrain track

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
ill never understand the hate on this thread. thanks for the videos..its winter for most of us. people must be getting grumpy cause of the cold darkness. thanks for posting, love to see your k04 gti race some regular everyday cars..base honda civics, mazda 3's etc...one of the most appealing things to me is that our cars are still faster than majority of eco base cars on the road now a days. On an average commute being a car enthusiast knowing general car stats, that 95% of the vehicles i see i can beat and thats good enough for me.

Let them be , every zoo got monkies right

m0oZ1

Passed Driver's Ed
ill never understand the hate on this thread. thanks for the videos..its winter for most of us. people must be getting grumpy cause of the cold darkness. thanks for posting, love to see your k04 gti race some regular everyday cars..base honda civics, mazda 3's etc...one of the most appealing things to me is that our cars are still faster than majority of eco base cars on the road now a days. On an average commute being a car enthusiast knowing general car stats, that 95% of the vehicles i see i can beat and thats good enough for me.

I don't think anyone is really hating, they are just stating a fact. People come to this thread to see two cars (or motorcycle in this case) line up and which is the better. I don't go to the races to see the circus, so why call it a race if it isn't? :iono: