GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sun Visors

Mudkicker

Ready to race!
hello,

do all GTIs in all countries have that ugly "airbag" sticker on the outside of the sun visors?

Clempson13

Ready to race!
i think its required that they have it. i've seen replacement stickers to cover them but never tried removing.

Mudkicker

Ready to race!
it is SO weak, a beautiful black headliner ruined by those disgusting things. my GF's 2010 Civic has them on the inside of the visor.:mad:

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
I definitely remember members here removing them. I'm too lazy to look it up though :)

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Seams easy enough, but I wonder if Adhesive Remover would be even quicker and easier? :confused:

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Mine doesn't have any stickers on the sun visors only the two vanity mirrors that light up when you uncover the mirror. They must be more safety conscious in the States?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Mine doesn't have any stickers on the sun visors only the two vanity mirrors that light up when you uncover the mirror. They must be more safety conscious in the States?

The U.S. has some of if not the highest requirements for safety. We're also "warning happy" to keep the lawyers satisfied.

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Yes I gather that Daniel as the big word in the States is SUE.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
The U.S. has some of if not the highest requirements for safety. We're also "warning happy" to keep the lawyers satisfied.

more like sue happy? lol