GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rieger Front Lip + Splitter Installed! (w/Pics)

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Yes, you are running the risk of getting ticketed with either no front plate, or a non-BC front plate. But, I find having no front plate is worst...my 5er has no front plate and it was much more of a cop magnet than this euro plate on the MK6 GTI (knock on wood)....I dunno if it helps that I have my actual license plate number on the front plate -- just a different design... :iono:

You're a lucky man! I would get pulled over and cited within 10 minutes lol.

What the hell?! What is up with the UI on your radio? It looks night and day different from my GTI.

That's strange, looks just like my RNS-510. What does yours look like?

siagolf

Ready to race!
thanks guys, haven't been on in a while -- work's been crazy busy.

interior wrap material wise is pretty cheap -- you can get it off ebay.

the rieger stuff I got from RPI Equipped here in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
thanks guys, haven't been on in a while -- work's been crazy busy.

interior wrap material wise is pretty cheap -- you can get it off ebay.

the rieger stuff I got from RPI Equipped here in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Good to see you back on, there's been a couple of local meets happening too. :)

Going to organize one in November, hope you can make it then!

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Is the spoiler just the one piece sold for $395 or is it two pieces purchased separately and combined? Sorry...nube question I know. $395 is a bargain...but if I have to buy two products and combine them its too rich for my blood.

Any pics of what it looked like with the red paint? I would think that would be nice. :iono:

Sango11

Passed Driver's Ed
where did you get your splitter? i am in process of getting a reiger front lip but the splitter isnt included. i was wondering if the splitter usually comes with the lip because i am not buying it new i am buying it from a fellow dubber on the forums.